Sunday, August 16, 2026

I notice by: Nina Liza

 I know you will not believe me, but I notice everything about you.

I noticed when it will take days before you start taking care of yourself.

How many days it'll take before you'll change your shirt, or how many days it'll take before you brush your hair.

In those days, I just wanted to hug you. Hug you tightly until all the tomorrows run out.

I want to lead you out of your blackhole into my light, but I couldn't even find my light no matter how hard I tried.

Don't worry though, I will still hold your hand and sit with you in the dark.

I'll talk you out of every dark thought that you're having, I know I'm good at talking my way out of tragedies.

Listen, I will hear out all your stories, even the nonsensical ones. 

And I will only interrupt you to tell you I love you, because I do.

There was a point in my life where I wanted to purge you out of my system, but I never got enough courage to actually do it.

Because you're my twin flame, my soulmate, and my home.

No comments:

Post a Comment