I know this will hurt.
I don't want to live in your timeline, and it's not because I don't love you because I really do. It's because I love myself more. I need to love myself more, because at end of the day it's only myself that I have.
I wanted it to be you. I don't need you, but I want you. But you don't want me the way I want you and it hurts, it really does. We keep going back to the same circle, and I really thought we're way past that but we're not.
You helped me realize that my timeline is really off with your timeline, and I don't think they'll ever intersect. That is because I don't know the me that'll be in the future, but I am hoping and praying that she'll never be this naive.
I realized now that there's no wrong time for the right person, but you've consider this a wrong time. So, maybe I am not the right person and I need to learn to live with that. I do want you, I really do. However, not like this.
I'll work on myself now, but thank you for helping learn my lessons, again.
No comments:
Post a Comment